Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finding some storage for our sun room

Guest post written by Michelle Gross

When it's warm outside, we spend a lot of our time in the sun room. It's a little too cold to do that in the winter, so I'm excited that we'll start to get to use it a whole lot more again. It's something that I always look forward to about spring. But we keep a lot of stuff in the sun room and it would be really nice to be able to use a little storage in there.

I looked to see what kind of storage units would be OK out there and while I was looking I saw some stuff on exterior doors and knew that they would be great replacements for our sun room doors.

Basically, I want our sun room to be as comfortable as possible because we spend more time in there during warm weather than we do in the living room! I did find some good storage solutions in a tower with drawers in it that will be great for holding DVDs, board games and all kinds of other things that we use out there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment