Monday, January 16, 2012

Home with the kids

 This guest post from Hong Alexander

Being here at home with the kids has been a lot of work. I love that there are so many challenges that come with taking care of the kids but I’m also really happy I’ve found some online work to keep my mind and bank account busy while I’m staying home.

I recently went to http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ and got internet for the house since I need it to get anything done but you know, I can’t believe how hard it is to find time to focus at the end of the day. I wish I was more able to accommodate my work life but for now it’s all about the kids and what makes them happy – if they’re not growing up the right way then nothing else matters if you ask me.

I wish I knew the solution to staying home and keeping my mind from turning into mush but I can’t imagine how some people do this when they’ve got full time jobs but I’m making it work for me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment