Thursday, December 15, 2011

My New House

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

When I started looking into texas electricity providers after the move it got me thinking, what else should I do research on before I get settled in here? I had thought about doing some home improvements but I wasn’t sure what I needed to get started and then it hit me: why not ask my brother? He’s a contractor and he knows more than any book about how to renovate a house! He came down last week and we got started – painting was easy because it’s something I could do without a lot of supervision, and he worked on the wainscoting. I think this place is going to look absolutely custom when we’re done and since I originally bought this place as an investment property I think it’s going to be really paying off by the time I go to sell it. But for now we’ve put so much work into making it my style I can’t imagine ever leaving. I love that there is so much “me” when you walk in my front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment