Friday, December 16, 2011

First Moved

Guest post from: Denver Stephens

When we first moved in we didn’t have internet service at home – that was a huge hassle. I recommend to anyone moving that they should get all of their utilities set up BEFORE they get into the new house. I can’t believe there are so many things to remember and I’m thinking about putting together a checklist to post online so other people can have some help getting it right the first time. Anyway, our house is really starting to feel like a home and I can’t wait to nest and make this place feel like where we live rather than just some white walls. I love to decorate and I’ve got a lot of great ideas to make this place feel more modern and homey – that’s what you get from four years of design school! Anyway, Mike and I are really excited to get to know the neighborhood and to live together for the first time – it’s going to be new and different for both of us but I know it’s going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment