Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Satellite Real Estate - guest post



I cannot get my wife way from the television set. She is determined to move abroad and now she sits there all day with her eyeballs glued to the tv screen. She watches a lot of tvbydirect because her favourite show at the moment is House Hunters International. She says that she likes it because of the informative style that the shows hosts promote the houses for sale. Real estate prices have gone down all over the world and will rise in price and then fall again as the markets do. The tv show gives advice on where and when to purchase and how to barter with real estate agents in virtually any country.

The thing I liked when I do watch the program are the beach shots. I have always liked the beach as I am a keen deep sea fisherman and have a kinship with the sea. I will move abroad one day as long as it is near the sea. The show on the telly has helped people like me realise that their is another world other than the one which we live in at the moment, and that life can be lived anywhere on the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment